The Domestic Violence
Pet Haven Services
Domestic Violence Pet Haven, a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit charity, provides a safe haven for the pets of domestic violence victims. This enables families to seek a safe place and concentrate on developing new life skills - - knowing that their pet is receiving exceptional care and will be reunited with them once they have rebuilt their lives.
- 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week Domestic Violence Pet Haven picks up animals at Certified Domestic Violence Shelters.
- A secure location with staff on-site 24 hours a day that is safe from abusers.
- Food, shelter and compassionate care for as long as the family is receiving help.
- Veterinary care – every pet gets a health checkup and any needed vaccinations at no expense to the victim.
- Emergency vet care if needed; vet is on call 24hours.